This is the marriage letter we handed out to each person in our small group this evening. Along with the questionnaire, they all received a business size envelope. The instructions were to fill out the letter, put it in the envelope with your name on the front, and seal up the envelope.
I believe that God cares deeply about our marriages and that He alone has the ability to change people and relationships. I think the marriage dvd series we are beginning next week is going to be a powerful one. I can’t wait to see how God is going to work in our marriages through the study!
We wanted the group to get a little snapshot of their marriage as it is now–hence the letters. We’ll open up the envelopes and look at our responses in six months or so.
Now to pray sincerely and fervently for the marriages in our small group!!!
1. How would you rate your marriage on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest)?
Give a brief explanation for your rating.
2. List 4 ways you would like to improve as a wife/husband.
3. List 4 things you would like to see your husband/wife change or improve.
4. For the wives: Do you respect your husband?
Does he feel respected by you?
Do you feel loved by your husband?
For the husbands: Do you love your wife?
Does your wife feel loved by you?
Do you feel respected by your wife?
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
5. Do you know your love language? What is it?
6. Do you know your spouseâ€™s love language? What is it?